The LGLED offers outstanding flexibility and economy for commercial, retail and institutional lighting.
- Designed for NEMA Type G (grid) ceiling.
- Static and heat removal models.
- Wide selection of shielding media.
- Die-formed code gauge cold rolled steel housing and ends.
- Embossed for strength and uniformity.
- Heavy-duty ends attach to housing with interlocking tabs.
- Integrated EQ clips.
- Ballast cover easily removed without tools.
- Quick access plate for convenient power connection.
- Door frames available in flush steel and flush or regressed aluminum.
- Gasketed to prevent light leakage.
- Steel hinges and rotary-action cam latches.
- Latching/hinging reversible; door frame easily removed without tools.
- Air models with top slots for heat removal.
- Heat removal door frame with integrated end air slots and baffle Finish
- All exposed metal parts pretreated with a phosphate bonding process and post-painted with an electrostatically applied high temperature baked white enamel for superior quality and durability.
To learn more about our high performance LED lineup visit: Lumaxlighting.com/LED