REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – EAST
- Develop and execute sales plans, by territory, to maximize results.
- Manage and provide direction of independent sales agents (reps) in order to maximize sales revenue.
- Evaluate metrics on all product lines to assure broadest representation possible of all Lumax categories.
- Provide on-going support by communicating feedback on new product ideas and customer experience levels related to service and quality.
- Create Lumax brand awareness through effective specifier, distributor, contractor and end-user sales interactions and creative sales promotions.
- Forecast and determine sales goal by territory/rep by quarter and annually.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish sales goal for region.
- Demonstrate overall regional sales growth.
- Aggressively promote new product introductions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit findings and analysis to executive management.
- Educate and upgrade sales force (reps) through training and sales calls.
- Stay within assigned expense budget.
- Attend industry events and trade shows where appropriate.
- Great communication skills.
- Willing to travel minimum 60 % of time.
- Organizational skills / time & territory management for optimizing results.
- Proven track record of successful selling & sales management.
- Computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree (Business related major preferred).
- 10+ year’s sales experience in lighting industry (strongly preferred).
- Self – driven and motivated to achieve sales goals.
- LC credentialed (preferred).
- Eastern U.S. (states TBD)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.