At long last, the LED recessed lighting fixture that looks good, is efficient, and provides soft balanced light without the typical LED glare!
Lumax Lighting is proud to introduce the high performance AIR LED Luminaire. The AIR (Advanced Indirect Recessed) LED Luminaire outshines other recessed lighting fixtures in performance, aesthetics, efficacy and control. Although the AIR LED Luminaire is indirect and lens free, it delivers the visual comfort of optimum indirect brightness.
Perfect for any location in which lighting without annoying glare and smart interior design are important, the AIR LED Luminaire is the preferred alternative to older-style recessed and suspended lighting systems. Hospital and other health care facility personnel and visitors alike will appreciate the easy-on-the-eyes even distribution of bright, soft light, while offices, schools, lobbies, corridors and other common spaces are enhanced by the lighting fixture’s sleek, clean and open architectural style.
Performance, Aesthetics, Efficiency, Control
The AIR LED Luminaire’s innovative design and construction include:
The aluminum reflector is coated in a matte white, Premium Optical Grade reflective finish that provides a uniformly bright, but soft, indirect light. The “Angel Wing” extruded aluminum light bar provides superior heat sinking and rigid strength. A center mounted light bar shields the LEDs from direct line of sight.
Heavy duty ends fasten securely to the housing. Optional Integrated Sensor with photocell maximizes energy savings.
- State of the art LED boards and drivers provide up to 137 fixture lumens per watt.
- Designed for Nema-type G (grid) and other ceiling systems.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on LED boards and drivers.
- High efficiency driver and long life LEDs provide years of quality, maintenance free operation.
- Suitable for dry locations, damp optional.
- 0-10V dimming is standard.
- Lumen/wattage tuning is available (contact factory for options).
- Driver’s quick disconnect is standard where required by code.
- 80+ CRI is standard; consult factory for 90 CRI lumen package options.
- ETL and DLC listed.
- Available with a factory installed integrated motion sensor and daylight harvesting photocell, both combined in one integral sensor.
- Sensor is wireless from the wall switch (purchased separately) to luminaire. One switch can operate up to 40 sensors using a field app and can dim luminaires as well as turn them on and off.
- An intuitive android-based app makes grouping, configuration and commissioning easy during or after installation.
- Eliminates the need for running 0 to 10V low voltage control wires to each fixture, which makes installation much simpler.
- Available with a ceiling mount sensor option, which allows up to four luminaires to be controlled by a single sensor that has the same features as the integrated sensor.
The AIR LED Luminaire is proudly fabricated, painted and assembled at the Lumax Lighting facility in Altoona, PA Steel housing, aluminum reflector, aluminum extruded bar/heat sink and paint are all proudly made in the USA. Lumax Lighting supports thousands of USA workers through the ongoing use of a domestic supply chain that includes other American companies who supply us with USA steel, aluminum, lenses, corrugated cartons and paint, as well as their respective freight carriers.